Sunday, January 13, 2008

E-office Beta

NEWS



I'm currently testing the eOffice Beta for Dynoplex. So far it looks promising even in the beta stages. Even as I type its giving me real time information about my spelling. After some fixes are made to the beta (hopefully soon) probably in the next month I will be writing a full review about the beta version, after some extensive testing of course. So keep an eye out for the review on the home page of crackberryism.com in the upcoming month.





Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Ben Ritmeyer said...

Well im looking forward to any type of Word Document editor on BlackBerry. Im a rep and a lot of my store managers are getting BlackBerry Connect on Nokia E90s as the document viewing is so much better and they can edit rotas etc on them